Thursday 30 April 2020

I did this flower flag for my mum and dads friend,
I found it hard to fiend  the right flowers to you's because they were all different colors.
I enjoyed seeing how they tern out like.

How i did the flower flag.
1. i found some flowers and kept them.
2. i got an hammer and a chopping board and a pes of material.
3.i put a flower on the chopping board and laid the material over top of the flower, then i got the hammer  and baninged the material with the flower underneath, then you'll
 see the enk cume throw the   material.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lulu,
    Wow this is really cool. At first I thought it was paint just buy looking at the picture. Thanks for explaining how you have created this beautiful flower flag. The colours have stained into the cloth really well. Where did you get this idea from?
    Thanks for sharing your art with us.
    Nga mihi nui
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.