Friday 6 March 2020

Swimming Sports

Splash! I dived down into the Enterprise pool, like a dolphin. My arms were like a motor going around and around. I turned on my side and gasped for air, like I haven’t breathed in 100 years. I turned my head down. I saw the bubbles up ahead like little jellyfish. I Knew I must be close, so my arms went faster, they became like propellers. I stretched them out like a rubber band and touched the wall. 

Drip, drip, drip went the drops off my togs, whilst I got out. I could taste the strong chlorine water off my l
ips. Beeeep! went the timer. I saw the other race. They zoomed past me like bullets in the clear water. I sat
down in the finals, I knew I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.