Thursday 5 March 2020

Getting Romeo



boom boom boom Went my heart while we  were driving to The SPCA On
Saturday Afternoon. mum made it pretty clear that we are getting a
dog she whispered because Me and Dad really wanted to get a kitten. 

We finally arrived at the SPCA. I leapt over to the office lady .hi she mumbled
hello said my mum where are looking for a kitten. my eyes blew up with
confusion. I buttid  in to there conversation.
what she means is that we're not getting a kitten.no said mum we would
like to look at the kittens. I remembered what Mum said in the car. What type
of kitten would you like? Said the office  lady. I Thought about all the things
in my head.likes to run does tricks explores. the  lady  Capt chattering about how  it's not allowed outside until a week .oh  said mum well can we look  at the ones that are snuggly. And keep you company .Sure come right overhear. We all stumbled over. This one's name is Ruby. We rescued her  last week. Bo went to grab  Ruby out of the lady's arms. Bo did those eyes at me that she does when I  steal her food. That means GET IT OFF OF ME!!! she did that a couple of times to  kittens but won. He was a tabby. His eyes were green as grass. His heart was as big as the world. We all looked at  each other and thought we had to Get him Mum explain to the lady why we wanted  him. They walked into the cage and grabbed him and put him in a box .stop Cold Bo Can we  name him  Romeo why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.