Wednesday 21 October 2020

The big wave

 The big wave

When you're just a little girl the ocean is as big as the universe.


I thought I'd never be able to do what my sister and her friends could do. They could swim unguis the humongous waves.  


As I walked towards the colossal waves. My heart was jumping out of my chest like a frog.


So I was in the deep cloudy water as the waves got bigger into  enormous as big as the sun.!! 


When I got out of the water I sprinted to my mum on the beach because when you're just a 2 years old girl the ocean looks as big as the universe.





today i was writing a story about a time i was frightened.
i found it hard to pick a time i was scared because i am always scared.
i enjoyed writing it because i got to larf about what i was scared of.
next time i think i don't need to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.