Tuesday 9 June 2020

My 2020 lockdown
Crunch, crunch, crunch my feet were squashing
the golden sand as the crystal clear water was smoothly
crashing onto it.  I was carrying my huge blue surfboard next to my dad
in a blak thick wetsuit   ‘Dad why is there no one in the sea?
‘Because they're not allowed. What? Why are we in the sea then?
Don't tell your mum that  we are breaking the rules. Dad! 


Crash, crash the humongous waves were
pushing us down under the waves all you could
see was are heds popping up and down in the freezing
cold blue sea. finally after all that rakit we got past those
huge waves and were out in the flat sea.Wow Dad look! The sea
looked as if it was empty. It was so clear that I could see the
sand at the bottom. We waited about 4 of 5 minutes before there was
a  huge set that came tumbling  in. ‘you riddy’ yep i replied. my dad
leaped 

Off his board and pushed me into the green enormous wave.
It was if I was on Skis. Well i carving the wave i herd my Dad saying
GO LULU!! I had a huge smile on my witt could fas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.